The IC3 Institute program is delivered by a diverse range of volunteer faculty members. The IC3 Institute currently partners with leading higher education institutions in India such as Ashoka University, Ahmedabad University, Shiv Nadar University, and O.P. Jindal Global University, and with 100+ subject matter experts and faculty from around the world who teach as volunteers in the IC3 Institute.
Our volunteer faculty network consists of:
- Seasoned high school counselors from around the world
- University faculty members from host Indian/international universities
- Guest faculty from private education service providers and governmental organizations
- University admissions leaders from around the world
- Visiting faculty from industry
In addition, faculty at all host universities will teach at the IC3 Institute.[visual_portfolio id="926" class=""]
Volunteer faculty are valued members of the IC3 Institute. They play a key role in mentoring, teaching, and sharing their learnings and experiences with the participants of the one-year certificate program. Our participants are able to bridge the gap between theory and the industry requirements with the guidance, experiences, tools and resources provided by the faculty.
We welcome you to join the IC3 Institute as a volunteer faculty member and support the IC3 Institute’s mission by sharing your knowledge on career and college counseling with a global community of participants.