To apply to IC3 Institute’s flagship one-year program in career and college counseling, you must be a full-time employee at a high school.
Independent career counselors are not eligible to apply to the program. However, if you are also a full-time employee at a high school and can provide a guarantee that you will continue to work with the school for two years after the completion of the program, you may apply for the program.
To apply successfully to the program, candidates must:
- Have permission from their school to participate.
- Provide commitment from their school to establish a full-time counseling/career guidance office on its premises.
- Physically attend at least one and a maximum of two out of the FOUR weeks of the residential week in various cities across India.
- Agree to fund their travel and airfare to the residential program locations.
- English is the main medium of communication in the program.
For successful application, candidates must fulfill ALL criteria mentioned in the application requirements.
Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
The program is offered completely free of cost.
Accommodation is provided by host universities from Sunday through Saturday for each of the four residential program weeks. For any additional nights outside these program dates, candidates will need to arrange for their own accommodation.